Happy first Friday of the month Everyone!
I received this sample for Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Radiance in exchange for my 100 Sephora VIB points. Jeepers! Why I haven’t tried this bad boy makeup base in forever? Regrets. This was already available in the market some few years back, however, this did not get that much exposure it needs.
Let me share with you reasons why I think this product deserves a second glance.
Why I find Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- Radiance worth it:
- It can be very intimidating at first for its yellow color, but leaves a non-noticeable sheer finish once applied.
- It suits all skin color with all skin types. It gives that luminous yet very subtle glow that can tone down any skin imperfections.
- When worn under your makeup, it provides a subtle radiant glow,which is perfect for a daytime wear.
- It provides an excellent foundation base due to its silky formula which blends easy on skin.
- It creates a smooth canvass after you cleansed and moisturized or before you put on your makeup, without making your skin look oily or shimmery.
The only Con that I can think of is its cost. The price is comparable with other high end brands. But if you prefer a budget-friendly face primer, this may not be the product for you. But nonetheless, I’ve been using this as my daily face primer this summer. For me, this is the season wherein it is dedicated to anything that gives you that radiant glow minus too much shimmer.
Have you purchased and tried the Laura Mercier Foundation primer – Radiance yet? Do share your thoughts in the comments below.
Charisma’s Rating: B
Price: $32 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle
I purchased this!